Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Leah's Birthday

These birthdays come so fast!  I hope I am not late with this card for our granddaughter.  She will soon graduate from college, but since she is so fond of her cats I could not resist this Dearie Dolls image.  I used the overall look of the photo at Cupcake Inspirations to inspire.  The coloring is with Prisma crayons and metallic gel pens.  DP is by Lily of the Valley, and the card is completed with cord and Washi tape as well as a QKR Stampede sentiment.
Sketch:   Sketch Saturday
Inspiration:   Cupcake Inspirations
Any:    Show us your Pussies
 

8 comments:

Renate´s Stempelwelt said...

Hello, wonderful sweet card with the birthday cat :-) i like it.
Thanks for joining us at SKETCH SATURDAY.
Hugs - Renate

Wendy Bellino said...

How cute! The background birdhouse print is such a comical pairing! Glad you could join us at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope to see you again soon!

Brenda said...

I love your take on the sketch! The use of washi is brilliant...and such a cute kitty. I'm sure your granddaughter will LOVE it. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday!

Birgit said...

This is totally adorable! So glad you linked up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

cm said...

Oh my gosh! Your frosting-tasting kitty is absolutely adorable! Your grand-daughter will adore it, as do I! Soooo sweet! So thrilled you shared this gem in the Cupcake Inspirations gallery!
~carol

Naki said...

Your sweet card really caught my eye in the CIC gallery! It is so cute and fun! I love naughty kitties...:-) Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

EK Gorman said...

This is a really sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

ike said...

Very pretty card. I love the colour scheme and that cool kitty image :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog