Thursday, April 30, 2015

50th card in April

Made it!  I have done more than 50 in a month, but not often.  Admittedly, the past few have been short cut kind of cards.  This uses a pre-colored Dearie Doll freebie - I know a couple of people who will love it!  I matched the bg to the coloring, and added Washi tape held down by brads.  I have a good collection of brads, etc. that I rarely use - and I need to pare down those items.  The gold strip at the bottom has also been in my stash for a while.
Sketch: http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/:
Any:     http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.com/2015/04/AG-no-31.html
             http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/

            

7 comments:

Joanna M. said...

I saw your card over on the Tuesday Morning Sketch site and loved it so much that I thought I'd pop by and say so! Really cute image and great colors.

Debbie said...

Wow! I am impressed with 50 in a month!!!
Cute card! I love the rose border!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

50! That is impressive. This card is so adorable, I love that image. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

50! That is impressive. This card is so adorable, I love that image. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Dorothy thank you for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination
Dianne x
ID DT

Kathy S said...

LOL - I love swinging! Perfect card for a 50th. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The House That Stamps Built. Good Luck.

Patti J said...

Very cute card! Cannot believe you made 50 cards in one month! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!