Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Christmas 2013

My cards are getting more and more simple as I realize I have less and less time with lots of cards to go!  We have some plans for the next month so that takes care of some of my prep time!  The Christmas set is by Stampendous; I used the Argyle embossing folder and some washi tape.  The star is backed with a second green star for dimension.  I am not sure what the cream paper is - it is rather like a hand made parchment paper - it came in a box I got at a store closing - great bargain, but no information!
Sketch: http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/
Any Christmas:  http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com/2013/10/chnc-challenge-extra-for-october.html?showComment=1381358679049#c2166906042903339106

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing another lovely card for CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon. Challenge 6 on Crafting Musketeers is 'Christmas in October - it would be good to see this there as well, Hazel, Design Team Crafting Musketeers x

Debra Miller said...

Wonderful CAS Christmas card Dorothy. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

Anne said...

Simple as it may be, it is still beautiful. Love the clean image. :)

Hugs, Anne.