Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dad having summer fun?


This is a card for dad - one of the challenges is fun in the sun -not sure he is having fun!
I got the image from a friend at WishRAK (SS) and have forgotten the origin.  He probably represents a lot of golfers!!!  I colored with Prismas, and used a variety of Basic Grey dp (Hopscotch).  The letters are CB Olivia, and I used some leafy die cuts from Cheery Lynn.  I outlined the Nestie Label directly from the ink pad - I sometimes find that the next size of Nestie makes too large a piece.

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute Father's Day card Dorothy. Love the image and the coloring. The papers look great. Also like the die-cut DAD. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Jamie M. said...

Fun card. I like how you did the dad. Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I love it! A great card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop!