Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Old Age

I recently discovered a source of digital images I know I will use often.  This blog is not meant to promote any product, but I hope no one minds if I let you know about this source.  I got this image via the blog createwithtlc.com; it is called Learning from Old Age.  I know that my friends will enjoy the humor.
I used shades of lavender and grey; flowers from Petaloo, and vintage lace that came in a box at an estate sale. The DP is Paper Pizazz. The image printed this way, with the lavender strip and shaded image.
The sketch:  http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Pat said...

Very pretty but more than 1 layer which doesn't qualify for our challenge. Please remember to link back to or mention the challenges you are participating in. Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends.

Lin said...

Love these subtle colors, Dorothy, and the sentiment, too; gave me a chuckle! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

stampingbowd said...

What a lovely card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card but did you link on Speedy Friends and Fox by mistake?....I do not see a link to us on your post and it is not a one layer card.

Kate said...

Beautiful card!