Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pumpkin Farm from Sizzix

I have been anxious to try some new embossing folders - my first from Sizzix. I ordered them, and did not pay attention to the size.  This is A6 and I rarely make any.  But I do like the scene!  I will be experimenting some more- to decide if I should make larger cards, or crop the scene.  What do you think?   The sentiment is from Dandelion designs.

Fall:  http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/
Farm:  http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Heather North said...

Wow, this embossing scene is amazing! I've never seen anything like it.

Stacy Sheldon said...

I like this scene a great deal (and I like that size of a card) so, thats good to know. :) I think this could look really neat with just a bit of chalk to color it too.

Gail said...

I think this card is wonderful - I have been waiting to get this folder on sale - I love it! Do all kinds of sizes - that is what I do!

DoBea A. said...

Love the embossed white! Thank you so much for sharing this with us today over at 365 Cards!!