Saturday, September 29, 2012

ACAD - Inspired by Sun Chips

Last week's card a day challenge was to use a favorite chip as inspiration.  Well, I try to avoid chips as much as possible - or I would devour most of them myself.  I especially like Sun Chips, and used the blue bag (with the requisite chips) for my inspiration.  Pretty plain, especially as I did not even try to tackle the lettering style.  I sponged the Distressed Stripes) embossing folder with Tattered Rose (Tim Holtz) distress ink. The image is another of my gift package - Your Next Stamp Vacation Don.  The sentiment is by Dandelion.
Sketch:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/your-next-stamp-f372/yns-challenge-17-sketch-t561702.html#post19712904

5 comments:

wendy said...

super card,great take on the sketch! thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp

Heather North said...

I love the embossing folder you used. It is perfect for sun chips!!

Lynn McAuley said...

I like this fun layout with your texture and ric-rac!

Andrea said...

I agree-the embossing folder works perfect for the chips!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a fun challenge - the embossing matches the chips and the blue the bag! Plus, you have put it to work with the sketch perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at YNS!!!