Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ready for Showers

At SplitCoastStampers I participate in a fun weekly challenge called TeaPot Tuesdays.  In addition to creating cards, we have the option of sending our card to a selected destination - usually to cheer up someone experiencing difficulties.  This week's challenge is not yet posted - I will include the link later.  However, we may send a second card this week, and this could be my choice.
I used a Stamping Bella image, Belinda Bumbleboots.  She is colored with chalk pencils and gel pen highlights.  The paper is by Debbie Mumm.
This illustrates the song "Singing in the Rain" - (I fondly recall that and many other musicals):  http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/  (My stash items - the ribbon and dp - I have a lot and it is going slowly!)
I selected Marie's pretty card to case: http://theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com/
Pink and green forhttp://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/
Showers are represented here: http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

ddazzled71 said...

Dorothy your case of Marie's Card is just wonderful, I don't think you can go past pink and green as a colour combo, they are always so pretty together. Your chosen image is adorable. I love the pink gumboots. Thanks so much for joining us at TIMITA this past fornight.
Danie - Paper Cupcakes DT

Laura W said...

cute card, your background paper is adorable :) Thank you for playing along at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog

jkreucher said...

How pretty! Love the soft, pastel colors!
So lovely for our Sassy Cheryl April Showers challenge, thanks for playing along1!
Judy

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a fab 'just for you' card. It's beautiful.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!

Rachel B said...

Cute image and great colors! Great song choice too!
Thanks for playing along with Clear it Out.
Rachel B - DT

Pat said...

What a cute card! I love the colors you chose...and this image is really adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Sonia said...

Cute image! Beautiful Creation!
Thannks for joining us at TMITA-Paper Cupcakes.
-Sony PC-DT
Sonia-Studio60